Friday, February 13, 2015

Trip to Doha ✈

Doha trip; last December till early January. I actually call it as "trip" because I had a very short 11-day vacation in Doha with my family, though it was more like "back to hometown". I paid a visit, just to spend time with my beloved family; studying abroad, being away from family isn't fun especially when you don't really have friends and all you need is your family. It's not that I do not have friends, I do, but most of them are studying or living abroad too, so, I don't have this face-to-face kind of friendship. All I have is "Hi-can-you-see-me-can-you-hear-me" friendship via Skype with my family and friends. Yes, Skype is actually my true, loyal friend. Thanks, S. LOL!

So, my trip to Doha.

All I can say is, fun. That was my 5th trip to Doha (I think. Or 6th? I'm not sure.) I visited during winter for most of the time and cold, chilly, windy season (December - February) is the perfect time to visit Middle-East countries.

I spent 11 days there and it would be a long post if I type it out one-by-one in great details, day-by-day. So let me just post up some photos (or you can also visit my Instagram), and let the pictures do the talking :)


Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) : 1000hrs

Hamad International Airport (HIA) : 2330hrs

Torch Tower, Doha

My outfit for the entire trip, it was so windy and cold!













Malina A, x

No comments:

Post a Comment