Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Coming soon

"WHAT DEFINES YOU AS A PERSON?"


I am gonna blog about this as soon as I finish with my Final Year Project 2.
Wait for it, wait for it. I am excited too!

Well, I have 2 things to be submitted this Thursday (My FYP Part 2 and also my Lab Test Part 2) and I have 2 classes on Friday and will be finished at noon, so hopefully I have the time to blog about it before I go back home. But since I'll be away until next Wednesday and I have a presentation on that very Thursday, I think I can update my blog on that Friday (Jan 17th) since it'll be a public holiday; Thaipusam. Right? Let's pray so that I can update my blog by next Friday! Hihi. Can't wait to blog about this interesting topic! Have a great week and see you guys soon! 


Malina Azman, x

No comments:

Post a Comment