Monday, September 8, 2014

20 Facts about Malina Azman (?)

Nobody wants to know about Malina and they'll be like who is this Malina dude? Is she that awesome? To tell you the truth, I'm a luchador. LOL, kidding! I'm nobody, just a humble human being who is living her life to the fullest.

And this thing supposed to be posted on Instagram; you list out 20 facts about you with a picture that honestly has got nothing to do with the facts and you read it on your small screen which I think it is kinda annoying.

So I'm just going to list out 20 truths about myself and I've been tagged by one of my reader via email (Thanks, you *rolls eyes*). So here we go. Let me think if there is anything good about me. Let's tipu tipu a bit :D


1
Chinese + Persian blood

2
Play music: Piano + Guitar (I also make music but, nahhh. Would prefer to just play someone else's songs instead) Wanting to learn to play drums!

3
Major, major wanderlust. I always have the urge to go out and see the world

4
Food hunter. I love to eat and I have big appetite

5
My dream cars: Ranger Rover Evoque & Audi R8

6
I'd prefer tea over coffee

7
Sometimes I love to be in traffic jams just to listen to and sing along to so many songs for hours. I love to sing, out loud!

8
I wanted to be/do so many things for my job that has got nothing to do with what I'm doing right now (Bach Deg in IT): Science/Geography teacher, piano tutor, journalist/writer/author, businesswoman, wedding planner, event/project manager etc.

9
I wear socks when I sleep

10
I listen to my iPod when I get ready (from choosing outfit to applying makeup)

11
I'm afraid of heights, clowns & animals -.-"

12
I believe in first impressions. I really do. I live by it.

13
I don't really have "favourites" on anything, I just take/have what's good to me. If it's good, it's good. If it's not, then bye bye

14
I love to go out and hang out with my family and friends. I love to just have awesome companies while enjoying good food and just talk all day/night long

15
I was an athlete back in both primary and high school (represent house, school, district and state). I have more than twenty medals for track events.

16
I used to wear braces and I hate my teeth now. I love it when I was wearing it :B

17
I am blessed with the most amazing parents in the whole universe! May Allah constantly bless Mommy & Daddy with the best of everything!

18
I am so annoyed with bad drivers, mood killers, closed-minded people, people who loves to make other people wait for them, cigarette smokes, people who doesn't cover their mouth when they cough and sneeze (demmit!) & litter thrown from a vehicle (I simply cannot tolerate with this kind of low mentality)

19
I love to try new things. I love the feeling of trying something new. It is indescribable.

20
Things that I really hate: NEGATIVE VIBE & NEGATIVE PEOPLE


Okay, now I wish there is tagged stuff for 100 facts about myself. HAHAH! So much pressure on what to put best! *cries*

No comments:

Post a Comment