Wednesday, October 19, 2016

More Stuff

What was favourite subject at school?: Geography & Science
What is your favourite drink?: Green tea
What is your favourite song at the moment?: Closer by The Chainsmokers
What is your favourite food?: I do not have any specific fav food. I just eat whatever tastes good.
What is the last thing you bought?: Pillow sheets from Typo & some stuff from IKEA
Favourite book of all time?: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Favourite Colour?: White, black, rose gold
Do you have any pets?: Are fishes considered as pets? 
Favourite Perfume?: La Vie Est Belle by Lancome
Favourite Holiday?: Fall/Winter time in London
Are you married?: Not yet
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, I have been to some places outside Malaysia, probably to 9 different countries but been to some countries more than twice.
Do you speak any other language?: I can speak (not that fluent, but I can understand and converse), 5 different languages. English, Malay, French, Spanish, Korean.
How many siblings do you have?: A younger sister named Marissa
What is your favourite shop?: Wow, I have a lot! I love Ikea for home & living shop, I love Urban Outfitters & Typo for home decorations, Zara, Mango, Topshop, Warehouse, Dorothy Perkins, Bershka, Miss Selfridge, Marc Jacobs, Ted baker for clothes. 
Favourite restaurant?: My fav restaurant would be Ben's & The Apartment, I enjoy my alone time there, or sometimes you can see me with my family/friends.
When was the last time you cried?: I can't remember
Favourite Blog?: I like Whatever There Was
Favourite Movie?: Nacho Libre
Favourite TV show?: Gossip Girl, New Girl, Scandal & KUWTK?
PC or Mac?: Mac
What phone do you have?: White iPhone 6
How tall are you?: 164cm, 5ft 4
Can you cook?: Yes, I can cook but I'm a terrible baker. I honestly can't bake at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment