Sunday, October 15, 2017

Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017! (Its already October 2017 actually...)


P/s: Before you continue reading this, this post was in my draft box, last edited on December last year. I just noticed it like a minute ago, so why not if I just click "POST" now. LOL!


***

Hello! I have been meaning to post a blog especially about what happened throughout this year and jotting down on upcoming and exciting events for the next year, but workloads have been holding me back for quite some time and its 40 minutes past 1 in the morning now, I finally got the time.

2016 has been such an inspiring yet a teeny bit of challenges but I keep myself to be optimistic and positive at all times to get through stuff, to take things slow yet steady and to take it day by day. And here we are, the finishing line of 2016. Its New Year's Eve now and all I can think about is 2017 and its content.

I am already on my bed, ready to sleep but my brain keeps on planning on stuff, of what to do and what to achieve for next year. Usually I have this "new year's resolutions" coming on, but when I set the bar too high, that's when the resolution remains as a resolution and I had to carry it forward to the following year. LOL! But not for 2017 (I hope), I want to do things differently, but better, I want to be more positive and perseverance of what's coming. Of course I want everything to go smoothly and great, but I need to prepare emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically strong to get through anything, both ups and downs in life.

Hence, I need to do a resolution that I can do or follow by planning to do it by daily goals, weekly, monthly and of course, in the long-term run, to achieve it before the year ends. So I am setting my goals by day/week/month/year and it might work out or it might not, but I think we should try. If it doesn't work, that I need to be more discipline and try again next year. LOL!

Below are recaps by months, of what happened in my life in 2016. To actually type it all out here, is very overwhelming for me. 2016 has been nothing but great and it is kinda sad to say goodbye. I have done the very best and I have no regrets. It makes me who I am today. So yeah!

JANUARY

I was in Doha, spending time with my dad. It was month one, and I have been eating healthily and led a very healthy lifestyle with my constant workout, introducing myself detox waters, experimenting new detox water and recipes, I cooked almost everyday, I shopped a lot too, and enjoying myself during the winter. I read a lot, including reading myself a translation Quran which I now know the meaning of those amazing verses and I also learn to play a guitalele.

FEBRUARY

Spent my time in London and Paris with my family. It is the most amazing trip I have ever experienced before. London is the best, Paris is such a breathtaking place to visit. Loving the place, the people, the food, the weather. Ahh. What's better than spending winter time in Europe? Sigh. I missed London. Paris too. When can we visit there again? LOL!

MARCH

Back in Malaysia after three months of spending time in Doha and Europe with my family. Finally reunited with my friends and my loved ones. I was suffering from chronic jet-lagged (LOL!) for about a month or so and spent my March just hanging out with my friends.

APRIL

Can't really recall on what I did on April but more like went on trips here and there around Malaysia. Just enjoying time in tropical climate on Malaysia's beaches and cities. Went out to see my friends, went to the gym and just focusing on keeping myself fit and healthy. And was busy finding for inner peace too! Lewlz.

MAY - JUNE

I didn't know what happened between these months, because I think I skipped it all. LOL! Basically just staying at home, finding jobs, hanging out with friends, went on trips with my family and that was it. HAHAH!

JULY

Decided to own an online business while waiting for a permanent job from companies. The business had a great response from buyers but unfortunately I brought in only two batches from Doha, Abu Dhabi & Dubai. It lasted until last November since the last stock has been sold out.

AUGUST - NOVEMBER

Busy with my abaya online business.

DECEMBER

I finally have a job as Web Content Coordinator!



X,
Malina

No comments:

Post a Comment