Tuesday, September 11, 2018

101 Beach Essentials



   
 


What did I bring during my recent beach vacation? I had two luggages: Travel backpack for my trip to island & wheel hand-carry luggage for my city trip once I back to mainland. One rattan bag to be used for both trips, also wearing the same pair of black sandal, black hat, shades



ISLAND TRIP: What's in my travel backpack.
(I put my clothes in different plastics for different days, so that I could use those plastics back to put all the dirty laundry)

CLOTHING:


Day 1 - 1: Black coverups, arena wetsuit, a pair of bikinis (top and bottom)

Day 1 - 2: Same dress I wore upon arrival, long cardigan

Day 2 - 1: Playsuit, same long cardigan. A pair of bikinis, same wetsuit

Day 2 - 2: Same playsuit, same long cardigan

Day 3 - 1: PJs (I only brought one PJs). A pair of bikinis, same wetsuit

Day 3 - 2: Blouse, jeggings

Just in case, two sets of undergarments. Aaaaand, that is all for clothing.


TOILETRIES: (everything put in one zipped pouch)


Toothbrush

Toothpaste (in case if the hotel does not provide any)
Facial wash
Comb
Conditioner (sometimes the hotel only provides shampoo w/o the conditioner)
Deodorant
Sun lotion (I used SPF 50)
Aloe vera gel (for soothing your sunburnt skin)
Pencil eyeliner (upon checkout, if you want to look prettier. LOL!)
Lipbalm/lip oil
Hair scrunchy
Hair pin
Tissue
Wet wipes

WANNA GET A LIIIIL BIT FANCY:


Beach mat/beach towel (for you to sunbathe or lounge around the beach, read a book by the beach, etc.)

A book
Floaties (some hotels have them to be rented out but its FCFS basis)
Air pump
Your own goggles/snorkelling mask (I brought my own because I don't like the fact I share with strangers)

DEVICES:


Phone

GoPro
GoPro stick
Waterproof phone case
Chargers (phone, GoPro, etc.)
Multi-outlet socket

FOOD ITEMS:


Energy bar (for a quick snack in-between activities)

Mint

A-MUST:

Print out of your bookings (make two copies, the other one put it in different place)
A copy of your IC, driving license, marriage cert (if you are married) - in case if your purse/wallet lost or stolen
Dry bag for your purse, keys, money



CITY TRIP: What's in my wheel luggage.

Two undergarments
PJs
Day 1: Flare pants, blouse
Day 2: Dress, cardigan

*Put (last) your toiletries bag at the top of your backpack, so that you could throw that into the wheel luggage.


No comments:

Post a Comment