Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Beach #OOTD


I like something bright or pop-up colour along with black and white or with any b&w stripes. Mix & match everything. But most importantly, feeling confident and comfortable for you to walk around the island!

Black hat : H&M
Rose Gold glasses : Zalora
Yellow long crop top : Bershka
B&W stripes sleeveless dress : Cotton On
*Rattan bag : H&M
Black sandal : Jelly Bunny


Since the wetsuit is quite tight for a Muslim lady, I covered it with a coverups/dress until I dunked myself in the ocean. LOL!

Black coverups dress : H&M
Black wetsuit : Arena
Black tights : Arena


Out for a tea break before you go for a quick dip in the ocean after. I absolutely loveeeee long, flare cardigan especially this one, it really looks nice to wear it at the beach. It is not thick that you can still feel the wind but not too thin or see-through that you can wear it with a tight dress or playsuit/jumpsuit.

Long cardigan : Bershka
Blue and white stripes playsuit : Cotton on


You can always wear the same cardigan (so that you do not have to bring all cardigans you have!), but just change the inside dress. Since the cardigan's stripes pattern are vertical, I chose to wear a horizontal stripes dress with a black hat.

Dress : Cotton On


Again, I chose to wear something bright. Totally love the yellow-mustardy colour to wear at the beach because the colour complements the colour of the sea and the sand. I wear jeggings on my last day on the island so that I would look normal when I arrive on the mainland. I don't want to look weird with long dresses or with long, flare-y cardigan when I am in the city.

Yellow top : Miss Read
Jeggings : Uniqlo





*Note: The rattan bag from H&M originally do not have the white pompoms, I added it myself to make it more suitable for beach trips :)


No comments:

Post a Comment