Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Meet Malina's 9 Stages of Pregnancy





1st Trimester: FEAR

Month 1: Woot

What was my thought: Confused. Am I happy? Is this really happening? Am I really pregnant? Why on Earth they created that pregnancy test kit? Okay, maybe I'm happy but honestly, I am freaking out!


Month 2: Boo No Wine

What was my thought: Boo, no Pepsi! Boo, no more caffeine! Boo, no more sushi and sashimi and anything raw!


Month 3: Barf City / People think I'm fat

What was my thought: I vomited every morning, evening and night but only lasted for two weeks, thank God. I gained some weight, and belly is shown but not too much. I think people were confused, "Is she really pregnant or she's just full?"


2nd Trimester: ACCEPTANCE

Month 4: Welcome, muffin top!

What was my thought: Everyday questioning my husband and everyone around me, "Do I look like I'm pregnant? Or people just think that I'm skinny but with fats?"

Month 5: I got this

What was my thought: Me trying to tie up my shoe laces, and try to wear socks and apply lotions from knees and below and try to clip my toenails, "I got this!", but my husband went like, "Let me help you, baby."

Month 6: I need a new kitchen now!

What was my thought: Literally, "Baby, we need a new kitchen now!" So we did. Currently our house is a mess, we are doing the entire kitchen, floorings, plaster ceilings and mini project for each room in our tiny house. Mostly, kitchen and baby's room!


3rd Trimester: FEAR & FOOD STAINS

Month 7: Obnoxious comments from strangers

What was my thought: Umm, hell yes. Every comment I received about this person knows best about being a mom and pregnancy and baby's stuff are just literally, annoying. I will ask you when I want to seek for your opinion. If not, then don't.

Month 8: Violet Beauregarde

What was my thought: Yes, soon. I may have gained a few kilos but it doesn't seem to show on the outside, though. But maybe, Violet + Augutus Gloop.

Month 9: I will cut you

What was my thought: I am annoyed with everything right now and maybe I will be more annoyed with every single thing soon. I am so particular and picky with every thing. Especially, my new kitchen. I hope it will turn out good because we spent a lot of money for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment