Friday, May 9, 2014

Malinalism; KL, MY


Hello there! Selamat sejahtera!

I was checking out my homepage on Blogger (Blogger Dashboard) and "bumped into" this clickable button that says "Audience Statistics: Page views by Countries". Turns out that I actually have readers from other countries too! Not just in Malaysia. OH WOW! It says here that I have readers from 21 different countries from all over the world that have been visited/still visiting Malinalism page and also my page has a total of 28,675 pageviews. NGAWWWW.


HELLO, AWESOME PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD! <3


Just in case if you don't know, I am Malina Azman and I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I was born in Kuala Lumpur and I live here since I was a baby until today :) I love to travel, I have a huge appetite for good food and my passion is to get inspired and to write. Nice to have you guys on board, I'm beyond happy. I am flattered. Thank you. Keep calm and visit Malinalism, okay! :B



Malina Azman, x

No comments:

Post a Comment