Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mesti pergi, mesti cuba, mesti makan.

So apparently I have this long list of "MPMCMM". It means Mesti Pergi, Mesti Cuba, Mesti Makan (or in English; Must Go, Must Try, Must Eat). I am gonna list them all down here in my blog. Hope that I can share with you and for those yang pernah pergi ke tempat tersebut, don't share it with me! I want to surprise myself! I want to try these new places to fill up my tummy and my desires. LOL! So here's the list. (The striked ones, are the ones I've already been to). And these are the restaurants that I've been dying to go to!


Magenta
Grafa Cafe
Picknik
Serai
Plan B
Fish & Chippery
Page 2
The Bee
Mukha
Whisk
William's
Red Beanbag
The Apartment
The Cabin
Marmalade
Fat Spoon Cafe
Burger Bakar Kaw-Kaw
On The Table
Nathalie's Gourmet Studio
The Pink Sage
Namoo on the Park


P/s: Enough? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Totally gonna add some more later! :D And kinda attracted to "indie" cafe right now. The ones with arts and all that. Don't know why, I just do. love

No comments:

Post a Comment