Friday, September 6, 2013

July & August

Joined EAAchievers team. I am part of the positive people now!

Meet my TTV team. I am so proud to be the team leader. They are bunch of wonderful people.

The night before our presentation time. Rehearsal for the business plan presentation.

Meet the boys

And the girls :)

During the presentation. Courtesy of Juey A.

And here we are, after the presentation. So happy that we did it well. Haven't slept well for entire trimester just to finish this thing up and Alhamdulillah, it was all worth it. I have managed to handle it well and I am so lucky to have them as my team members. You guys are the best.

During sound recording for animation movie


Photo shoot session for the boutique website for Mija's FYP

Pre-production


11 things down, 1 more to go. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment