Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Malinalism. now on Instagram

Went through my personal Instagram account, just realized that I have more than a thousand photos and is that normal for someone who is rarely go out and see the world that never takes a photo with a GoPro? Nope. Not normal. In order for me to cut down or delete some of the photos, I double-realized that I had so many photos for food. Everything that I ate or had (not literally everything, just some food that I think can be fun to upload on Instagram), I posted it on my personal account, which makes me think that I should separate it between my personal life and the food I want to share with all of you.

A friend of mine, told me about a year ago, she gave me the idea of creating a new account just for food. So I thought, "Hey, why not?". I was/am so occupied with my daily routine and trips and spending time with my family (actually, my internet coverage was just as poor as me. Pfft), so, I don't have that much of time to create a new one and a year after, here you go... Malinalism. on Instagram.

As most of you all know, I am a food fetish, but in a good way. I'm a food junkie. I love to eat and I love to cook. I love to explore new places to eat and new food to cook. I always watch cooking shows and I really enjoy it. Sometimes I tell my mom that I just want to be a housewife once I'm married because at times I just love to be at home, doing chores and just cook four meals a day and she replied, "What to do with your degree and masters then?", well, she is right. Mom wins. Again. LOL!

About Malinalism., I posted/will post more photos of food that I had or prepared with hashtags of #Malinalism, #WhatMalinaEats, #WhatMalinaCooks. The reason is that it will be much easier for people to explore and search on what to eat, especially in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I have traveled almost about everywhere in Malaysia (and some outside of Malaysia, too) but to me it is not necessarily to take pictures of every food that I have. There are some pantang larang to that. I'll elaborate later in a future post, soon.

I want to share and celebrate with you every food that bring happiness to me, personally and wishing that you will try it too! I will definitely accept YOUR POSTS as long as you mentioned/tagged @malinalism with the hashtag of #Malinalism and I will repost your posts to share with my people in Malinalism. too. I also can share with you the recipes for food that I have cooked simply by asking for it on the desired photo and leave your email in the comment box, and I will send the recipe to you! Voila! Easy right? I need recipes from you too, so I hope that you can suggest or recommend me on what cuisines I should try to make. It doesn't matter on where are you from, we may be from different background but hey, that is just perfect! I want to learn new things by having the privilege to know and cook different kinds of dishes, especially from you bunch of awesome dudes, it helps me in such a happy way!









Food enthusiast,
Malina Azman of Malinalism., x


No comments:

Post a Comment