Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Breeks Cafe


Brief introduction about the cafe


Some, just some of it

The art and decor



Beef Lasagne

Mushroom Pasta

Garlic Mashed Potato


Char-Grilled Prawns. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Ribeye Steak

Cafe Americano


I had dinner in JB last week. Its been years since last I came here. I think it was my first time in this mall, JB City Square. Right in the middle of JB city. Just opposite the Johor Bahru's Sentral. Went to Breeks Cafe for dinner. Awesome food. They serve steaks, pastas, desserts, various choices of drinks, from juices to cafes to milkshakes. The menu, decors are all great. The restaurant is clean and cozy. Waiters and waitress are all nice. No attitude problems like some of restaurants I went to, back in KL. They were so polite and the service is nice.

It is located at:
106-108, Jalan Wong Ah Fook
Level 3, J3-35
City Square, Johor Bahru

Tel: 07-2072036


Rating: ★


Malina Azman x

No comments:

Post a Comment