Friday, July 19, 2013

23.


Hi, I am Malina Azman and I am 23 years old (Tua!)


Honestly, I don't know where to start. Maybe I should be thankful to my parents by now. LOL! Thank you, Mommy & Daddy for having me as your daughter (Eh, that came out wrong ke? Alahai.) What I meant is, thank you for being such great parents, you both are just so powerful, that I have these amazing characters in my blood (Cewaaah!). Thank you for melahirkan seorang anak hybrid. So proud to be half Chinese and half Persian. Not everyone can have these types blood and flesh. Thank you for having faith in me, thank you for believing in me, thank you for all sacrifices you both have made for me to get this far. 23 years old, here I am, hopefully better than before, inshaAllah. Thank you for willing to wait that long to see the positive changes in me. I am sorry for all wrongdoings that I have made all these while. I know I have so many faults for you to point out and I am sorry. Trying so hard to make you proud now, Mommy & Daddy! And to Daddy, I know you are reading this, I know you are stalking me right now (HAHAH!), thank you for supporting me in so many ways. Even just by reading this blog, I know that you are supporting me all the way. Hihi. I love you both so much, infinite thank yous to you. Nak state every single detail that you have done to me and adik, too many! And the list goes on...

Next, thank you to my friends. For the birthday wishes, birthday surprises, birthday cake and candles, and most of all, thank you for your loves! Ahh, I received so many loves on July 17th and is still receiving those loves every single day. Non stop! Gosh, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Sorry if I didn't reply your wishes, too many, tak sempat nak reply semua. But I will try to cari balik and reply yea? Hihi. Got high over infinite loves from my babies. LOL! I love you all so much, you guys are simply the best!

Thank you to everyone. But first and foremost, I would love to thank to Allah, Alhamdulillah for giving me this opportunity to live and be able to breathe and live well up until this age. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Make me a better person everyday, make me a grateful person, bring positivities to me, bring happiness and forgive my mistakes. And a lot more!

2013 is treating me well so far. Despite of having some tough times with studies and stuff to juggle along with, Alhamdulillah, I managed to get up and start walking again. Hopefully the remaining of 2013 will be amazing and more amazing than before! Yay!

Thank you for those wishes and loves. May Allah bless you and your whole family, always. With loads of joy, luck, happiness and love. Amin.


Malina Azman, July 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment