Sunday, July 21, 2013

#MaJuProject2013 - Project 1

Back at home.

I slept at 8pm today and woke up around midnight. Went downstairs and ate leftovers (yuck?) and now I am wide awake though it is almost 4 in the morning. Oh wait, it is 4am now. Again, this curiosity is killing me. I cannot stop from thinking of something new every darn single day and night. Brain cannot stop working, it needs to be used all the time. I need to think of something, so I went online, search for famous quotes on BrainyQuote (yes, click on it if you want to have brain like mine. Good or bad, its your call.) It is kinda like, my daily dosage. It is like a prayer to me. I cannot live without it. For us, Muslims, we need to give prayer (doa) in order to make you feel better or you know there's something out there that you could refer to or rely on. Same goes to me. Other than do prayers, I have other ways to do affirmation.

BY READING INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES.

Doesn't matter what is the subjects/topics. Can be anything. Success, dreams, changes, wisdom, happiness, inspirational etc.. Anything that makes you feel better after reading it!

I admit that despite of my busy schedule, I sometimes do not have time to be around positive people (But thank goodness for my homies, they are all positive people!), and sometimes I do not have time to do doa and curse out loud and will regret about it second later. LOL! So, other than doa, I will spend most of my nights before I go to bed, by reading quotes. On Twitter or websites. Even on Tumblr! I will turn off the light and read it on my phone.

So I have an assignment for you. Answer this question if you must. Or, YOU MUST ANSWER THIS QUESTION! LOL!


IF YOU ARE FAMOUS (or not, doesn't matter), WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY SO THAT PEOPLE WOULD QUOTE YOU? FOR EXAMPLE, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." by Eleanor Roosevelt. WHAT ABOUT YOURS?


Please and please. I know that most of you never think of this question before though most of you are all above 20 years old now. But I really really hope that all of you could give me feedback. Take your precious time and please do get back to me yea? You can reply thru here (at the comment box below) or thru Twitter if you have it, or Keek or my Instagram or thru email or mobile phone if you have my number. I want to know my people and your brilliant and genius minds. Give me what you've got, babies! Hihi. Thanks.

Appreciate your feedback, loves.



Malina Azman,
#MaJuProject2013

No comments:

Post a Comment