Monday, December 24, 2012

O'Briens




I can't recall all names but you might want to grab something for a quick brunch or having it while doing your assignment on the evening? I went here, in Shaftsbury Square, Cyberjaya, couple of times already. Was busy studying for my exams, with my laptop and lecture notes and studied here in the cafe while having my scrumptious sandwiches. I got no time to have a proper meal since I became such a busy student lately, with exams and quizzes and submissions. So decided to have brunch and evening snack with my friends (different day) here at O'Briens. And the second time I went here, I had "Tea-for-Two" with my housemate. I paid only RM18 and I got a huge plate of sandwiches, tea for two person and a slice of cheesecake! It was so darn deliciouuuussssss! The best cheesecake I've ever tasted in my whole life! Tak percaya, tanya Juey :D If I went missing ke apa, you should search for me here at O'Briens. Happily eating my sandwiches with a cup of tea or maybe fruit juices with a slice or two of cheesecake(s) :P

P/s: Sorry, I can't remember the name. You should try it, just order anything! Tripledecker and the salmon thingy, simply the bomb! (Y) Happy tummy, everyone!


Malina Azman, x

No comments:

Post a Comment