Monday, December 24, 2012

Tappers Caffe - on the block

 
Welcome to Tappers! Located at Shaftsbury Square, Cyberjaya

All white



The menu



Spaghetti Olio Mushroom

Tappers Hainanese Chicken Chop

Pancakes with ice-cream. Highly-recommended!



I have always wanted to eat at this restaurant called, Tappers. It is located at the Shaftsbury Square. Cyberjaya is small, I am pretty sure you can find it easily. The place is full of restaurants and cafes and  so many other shops. My friend and I were driving and browsing restaurants to eat. It was then that we noticed a restaurant called Tappers. I had noticed the restaurant couple of times before but never got the chance to give a try. So we decided to have our lunch there. My first impression towards this cafe, was, "Wow, it is all so whitey!" I love the decor. Tappers' interior decorations are very pretty. All white - from floor to tables, picture frames, the counter-top, as well as the wall. Tappers serves the best pasta, salads, western and oriental food and various choice of desserts.


Other outlets: Jaya One, Capsquare, Bangsar South, Setiawalk, Setia Alam, Setapak, Cyberjaya. One City & Oasis Square (Opening soon)

Rating: ★

To review more, click this link - Tappers



Malina Azman, x


No comments:

Post a Comment