Sunday, October 28, 2012

Salam Eid Adha


Assalamualaikum kepada awak-awak semua! Saya, Malina Azman, pelaku penulis blog ini ingin mengucapkan Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha kepada semua umat Islam tidak kira di Malaysia mahupun di seluruh dunia. (Okay, cliche.) Abaikan muka diatas. My eyes were swelling up due to, hmm, things happened in the morning. I woke up to 7 different texts, asked me and my sis to join them for raya. Invited us over to their homes, to, beraya lah kan. Usually Daddy yang managed everything, but now I am the one yang in-charged in this house. Need to plan mana nak pergi dulu and all. To sum up everything for this year's eid, we went to visit relatives on Daddy's side first, jumpa atuk and nenek. Makan nasi and lemang and rendang entah berapa pinggan. Then sebelah malam pula, visit relatives on Mommy's side. Tidur semalam at my aunt's, had breakfast and lunch kat sana and off we go balik KL. Thank goodness jalan tak jam. Saya anak sejati Kuala Lumpur, jadi dah tahu bila time jam and tak jam. If you all balik KL from kampung hari ni, surely jam! And masa Thursday night tu, yes, you all dah buat huge mistake by berani bergerak one day before holiday. Bersabarlah. Tak lari pun kampung tu. Ngee. It feels different now, tak beraya with Mommy and Daddy. Selalunya meriah je, Mommy mesti buat rendang and agihkan and gave to all relatives but not this year. I was so busy and tak terbuat pun rendang tu. Sighs. Nvm, whatever it is, I am so glad that I got the chance to beraya with my relatives and it was so meriah! Alhamdulillah semua sihat and happy. Itu yang penting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment