Monday, October 1, 2012

Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa







I've spent 3 days and 2 nights (28/9 - 30/1) here in Sunway Hotel and honestly I got nothing to complain. A bit of introduction for this hotel, shall we? :) Ehem. This hotel is located 35 minutes from KLIA and 25 minutes away from KL city center. It has this posh and upscale ambiance with hospitable service. There are 5 restaurants and outlets to cater to every menu that you can crave for. Easy access to Sunway Pyramid shopping mall and Sunway Lagoon. And the grand ballroom is superbly amazing! I loveeeeee the hall! And the dish that they served the other day were tremendously good! But I didn't get the chance to spoil myself up at the Mandara Spa for manicure/pedicure, facial, massage and everything. Was too busy shopping and sleeping and pampering myself with bubble bath and reading my novel. Lewlz.

Had the best room, facing the Sunway Lagoon's water theme park and ate Nasi Ayam worth of RM 38 per plate (I knowwww!) and thank god sedap gila. Hewhew. It was good, had the best time right after finished with my final examinations. I am all rejuvenated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment