Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ratu Di Hatiku



Believe it or not, I am currently stuck with this so called "phenomenal" TV series on Astro Mustika HD; Adam & Hawa. Well, I don't have Astro Mustika pun at home, I watch it pun thru my laptop, took it from my cousin, she downloaded it from somewhere, I don't know. So yeah, I am watching it, but tade lah sampai terliur, ternangis, tersentak or anything lah yang sama dengannya. All mackhiks and anak daras and surirumahs for sure layan cerita ni since ada hero Malaya pujaan semua gadis, tak lain dan tak bukan; AA (Lewlz). Well, I am not promoting anything, this TV series ke apa, just want to share with you guys this song. It is one of the song in Adam & Hawa's OST. As I watched it, terdengar pula lagu "Ratu Di Hatiku" by TRIAD in the background. Terus Google and successfully saved in both my gadgets! Yay! So, do enjoy it. I just love this song. So much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment