Sunday, August 12, 2012

Tukang Masak




Lamb chop.

Oh this? Hmm. My own recipe. Trust me, the look isn't that appetizing for a dessert but the taste was goooooooood. Really :)


Name of this dessert above: Wow-what-on-Earth-is-that Dessert
Things: Fruits & berries (Apple, plum, blueberries, cranberries), Hershey's dark chocolate, Strawberry yogurt, milk, butter, toasted-bread.
How? : Mixed everything up! :D


Untuk menjadi seorang surirumah yang berjaya, anda perlu lah reti untuk memasak. Kalau tak reti masak, jangan jadi surirumah. LOL! Kidding. But yes, I am now seorang surirumah since duduk sorang-sorang at home and now I'm having my semester break for one whole month. So the only thing I can do for now is brushing up my cooking skill. I know some of those basic recipes, Malay dishes, some of Chinese and Indian food, western (easy), French and Italian (medium), Japanese (hard) and DESSERTS (drooling)! Just some of it. Since I am still learning, I decided to bongkar Mommy's cookbook. Whee! Alhamdulillah, so far boleh la. Hee. Let's cook! *\o/*

No comments:

Post a Comment