Sunday, August 12, 2012

Why "Metamorphosis" by Malina?

met·a·mor·pho·sis

n. pl. met·a·mor·pho·ses

1. A transformation, as by magic or sorcery.
2. A marked change in appearance, character, condition, or function.
3. Biology A change in the form and often habits of an animal during normal development after the embryonic stage. Metamorphosis includes, in insects, the transformation of a maggot into an adult fly and a caterpillar into a butterfly and, in amphibians, the changing of a tadpole into a frog.
4. Pathology A usually degenerative change in the structure of a particular body tissue.

or could be this...

1. a complete change of physical form or substance
2. a complete change of character, appearance, etc.
3. a person or thing that has undergone metamorphosis
4. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Zoology) Zoology the rapid transformation of a larva into an adult that occurs in certain animals, for example the stage between tadpole and frog or between chrysalis and butterfly

Or this...

1. change in form, structure, appearance, etc.
2. magical transformation. — metamorphic, metamorphous, adj.


As for me, the reason why I chose "Metamorphosis" as my new blog title, it is because of the sudden change or dramatic change I took in my life in the form of or maybe the habits of Malina Azman. It happened or still is happening during the development or the process of growing up and the way I see things in life, that could change me into something new and something different than before. And I guess, it always towards the good one. I want to be a better person. And this transformation from the evil side of me into, well... maybe the better side of myself may be the example of metamorphosis. I admit I was way immature back then but I've made the right decision to become a better woman in order to survive in this world and insyaAllah, until Jannah :)


Malina Azman


Source for the meaning: Free Dictionary.

No comments:

Post a Comment