Friday, August 17, 2012

My own dessert

I went through Tumblr and as you know, Tumblr is a place for you to torture yourself if you're freakin' hungry. So yeah, I went online. Click for Tumblr and loadsssssssssssss of food and scrumptious desserts on my Tumblr's timeline. So, I was thinking, "Instead of me going out to buy those desserts (and trust me, they're not cheap. You should have at least 50 bucks just to go to the place to eat it), why don't I just made those myself? Cheaper and more satisfying I guess? Like, I can put whatever I want and how many I want and such. So yeah, went to Isetan Hypermarket, Concourse Level in Suria KLCC to buy groceries. I've bought 3 kinds of my favourite berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries), bananas, bread (preferable, the wheat whole grain. Much healthier :B), Hershey's chocolate syrup, vanilla ice-cream (You can use any other flavour but vanilla is the best for those mix & match ingredients) and last but not least, Nutella. Must-haves in your kitchen, people! Well, the recipe? Alaa, you know how it works. Just campak a bit here and there, put as many as stuff as you like. And I put like, tons of choc syrup and Nutella in it for fulfilling my dee-sayyy-yaahhhh! I have everything in my fridge and I can make those flavoured-desserts whenever I want. I feel so Nigella! :B


Ingredients:
Strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, banana, bread, Hershey's chocolate syrup, vanilla ice-cream, Nutella (Yes, all sweet stuffs with extra-mile of diabetic thing but who cares?)

And the magic goes, *poof*! Voila!

Excuse the mess :P

Fresh stuff aye? Reowwrr! I'm happy, and Timmy too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment