Monday, August 27, 2012

Wakaf Che Yeh, Kota Bharu, Kelantan

Kelantan version of Petaling Street




Assalamualaikum. I just got home, been away for Syawal's celebrations with family and relatives. And no, I will never see my friends for the first two weeks of Syawal since I have hugeeeeeeeee extended family. Itu pun tak puas and belum jumpa semua. Phew. Well, here I am. I am not the type of person yang tidur kat kampung, usually we will balik hari and tidur at home even the event habis around 1 pagi or so. And last weekend, my family and I went for a roadtrip along east-coast Malaysia (again) and it was my first time to be at Wakaf Che Yeh. I've been in Kota Bharu or Kelantan soooo many times already but never discovered this Kelantan version of Petaling Street.

They sell almost everything! From food, to clothes, electronics items, accessories and all! And there this part where I felt so hilarious, dekat section which semua jual tudung or scarfs. Those peniaga were guys and they were actually wearing tudung! LOL! Soooooo funnneeyyyyhhh! Mommy, Daddy and I gelak je until the guy said with his loghat Kelantan, "Amboihh, gelok besar akok nih. Gapo dio nok gelok? Ambo tau ambo dok comel nok paka tudung. Tapi ambo cubo jugok nok paka." LOL! They were so cute! Cute as in, pakai tudung even with misai, janggut bagai. Not just us, even locals pun gelak.

So yeah, was busy been jakun, I took a photo here and there with my cameras and record some videos. Will upload it later. Haven't uploaded it in my laptop yet. Soon, insyaAllah. And I've bought flipflops. Just that, I think? And various food. Tried almost every Kelantanese delicacies. Everything was sweet, well that makes them delicious? :)

Now, look forward for pending photos from my lomo. Will hantar to Photocrafts to develop those later (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment