Sunday, August 12, 2012

More road trips.



Me: Mommy, I'm bored. Nak pergi Penang esok. Boleh?
Mommy: Buat apa?
Me: Just because. I'm bored. Tak boleh lah duduk rumah hari-hari. Can I?
Mommy: Tengok lah. Plan betul-betul.
Me: Wow, that's easy.


Well, I had such fun time with my family members and friends, all those vacations and roadtrips and awesome holidays but yeah, I have this "disease" of getting bored easily. I just cannot stay inside for too long. Hmm. Nak jalan-jalan lagiiiiiiiiiiii :/

I just got back from: Kuala Perlis, Kota Bharu, Machang, whole area of Terengganu, Kuantan, JB, Langkawi, Perak.

I wanted to go to: Penang, Melaka, Singapore, Sarawak.


Only this 4 places. Memang dah pernah pergi before this but I just wanted to go there again since it is an awesome place to visit! :D Wish me luck. Hopefully Mommy approved (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment