Sunday, August 12, 2012

Some of quotes that inspires me :)


*

Live with no regrets and love with no apologies.

I've finally become the man she wanted, and she's already chosen another one. I'm too late.

If he acts like you're not worth his time, maybe you're not what he wants. Maybe you're just a replacement for what he can't have.

Time spent trying to be perfect is better than spent  trying to be happy.

I think I'm afraid to be happy because whenever you do get too happy, something bad always happens.

The purpose of tomorrow is to forget about the pain of yesterday and today.

Life will not always be smooth like what I want, but I can make it great if I still live it in the right way.

If you want to change the way people respond to you, change the way you respond to people.

Failure is a wake up call, for you to realize that you haven't done your best yet.

Stop judging others by what you see. Because, what you see is what they want you to see. You better focus on yourself.

Love the people that treat you right and forget about the ones that don't.

Expensive minds don't go for cheap talks

Pain isn't an excuse to back out, but an inspiration to move on.

Life is always offers us second chances. It's called tomorrow.

The biggest risk you will ever take is not taking one at all.

Learn to admit your mistakes, before someone exaggerates the story.

When you stop trying to find the right man and start becoming the right woman, the right man will come.

Impossible is a word thrown at you by people who don't believe in themselves.

In the end, you're just a typical guy dragging a girl along because you're not really sure of what you want in life.

Take a good care of my heart. It's been hurt and broken, but I'm willing to risk it again, just for you.

Life is a game - and we are all playing. No cheats and no restarts.

Love has its ups and downs. Love teaches you until you learn and even if love takes so long, it always takes you to where you belong.

Shine like a star, dream like a child, fly like a bird. No rules, no limits.

I keep a tight circle because I like my team well rounded.

I cannot be good enough for everybody, but I will always be the best for the one who deserves me.

You should have friends. But if friends are acting like a complete a-hole, then it's better to be alone.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment