Sunday, August 12, 2012

Rendez-Vous


May 12th, Saturday
The Square, Publika, Solaris Dutamas
Mother's Day event

Here's the map to Publika (Y)

Mommy; my heartbeat 

Daddy; my backbone 

Mini-perfumes (y)

Accessories

Pre-loved tops & bottoms and shoes!

Handbags


Clothes





Sabrina & Reen

Aainaa

Liyl

Me, Liyl, Dona, Naomi


Oh my! It's been a hectic week for me. Busy with finals, daddy's home, planning for a trip and highlight of the week: MY BOOTH! Alhamdulillah, was facing a lot of problems before and thank goodness I can deal with it very well, and of course with the help of Daddy, Mommy and Sissy for helping me out through everything. They've been very supportive and encourage me to do this whole booth/bazaar event thingy. Thanks to Michelle and Aainaa for this opportunity and great experience. Thanks to Sissy for helping me with the booth, dealing with customers and all. You're the best sister ever! Hugs. And thanks to Samad for pushing me to move forward and to wake me up every morning. LOL! Thank you to my friends who came on that day, I really appreciate it. Loves! Thanks to those customers who bought stuff from my booth, thank you. And without all of you and without Allah's blessing, I won't experienced this, ever. Alhamdulillah. I had so much fun being an entrepreneur for the whole 9 hours and it was such an amazing experience! Looking forward to do it again in the future. InsyaAllah.


P/s: I do still have some of clothes, shawls, shoes, handbags, perfumes and accessories if you guys cannot make it yesterday. For those who's interested, you can always text/call/tweet/BBM/FB chat me at anytime. Great price for you! Thanks :)


Malina Azman.

No comments:

Post a Comment